Antique Custom Made Pocket watch Badollet Patek Phillippe RARE Collectible

Very RARE Custom Made Pocket Watch. One of a kind.  Excellent condition. Runs like clockwork! Half of the proceeds of this watch will go to Helen Keller International since the watch is Swiss, American and I strongly support the many great doctors who study ways to cure preventable blindness in Switzerland, America or any country for that matter. Helen Keller said “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.”  If you even get close to this watch you can feel in your heart it is something rare and special!

This watch appears to have a Patek Phillippe Movement with a Badollet Hallmark. The case is from Brooklyn Case Co. The watch is in excellent condition and is very beautiful. No appraiser has been able to tell me the exact story. The case and the movement have the same serial number which appraisers say is rare. I could try to explain more but I believe Mr. Badollet may have used this watch to help Mr. Phillippe create the PERFECT pocket watch! Since Badollet was founded in 1635 and both are considered top of class in watch making history throughout the world this watch has been one of the most interesting items I have obtained. Studying how this masterpiece came to fruition and when exactly continues to be an adventure. The exact story we will eventually find out, but the mystique of this watch with appraisers telling me the movement is classic Patek, along with the Badollet Hallmark and Case from America (Brooklyn, New York) make it a must have for pocket watch enthusiasts.  I do know one thing. There is only one watch like this in the world (as far as I know and excluding any possible fake copies if they existed). The watch belongs in a museum. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen. Depending on how this auction goes I may not take it down before the end of the auction though. So if you are serious please start bidding. Help a great cause. If there are zero bids a day or two before the end or so I will take it down. Locked away in an underground vault is a shame for something so beautiful. So I’m going to sell it but only if people start bidding.  I’m just going ahead and being up front which is how I always try and be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

FLASH COMICS #1 ASHCAN EDITION CGC 9.6 1939

Flash Comics Ashcan Edition V1#1 (DC, 1939) CGC NM+ 9.6 Off-white pages. In late 1939, DC and Fawcett, coveting this title, each raced t...